A Chi Mom Style Picks: Classic Cross Body Bags for Every Occasion! #Fashion #Musthaves

Red | Animal Print | Faux Fur | Metallic | Quilted | Round | LOUD | Off White | Crystal
I absolutely love cross body bags, with two kids, they make my life so much easier. Trying to hold hands and keep up with a shoulder bag at the same time just doesn't work for me. So I put together some of my favorite, but very different cross body bags. Each one represents a different look for either day or night, there is a bag for everyone. My favorite of them all is the animal print!!!
post signature
Linking at Style Sessions with Style Elixer!

3 comments

  1. Love the red & off white bags! So cute <3

    Visiting from the linkup. I'd love for you to come over by blog too and leave your thoughts on my latest post: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good cross-body bag, especially on the weekend. The quilted style and the off white style are my faves. Nice picks!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the faux fur and leopard one! Very cute

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

© A CHICAGO MOMMaira Gall