A Chi Mom Style Picks: Six Fab Holiday Party Dresses #Fashion #Stylewatch #musthaves

1. Lace | 2. Black & Gold | 3. Sheath | 4. Red | 5. Asymmetrical | 6. Sequins
I love all these dresses, each dress represents a different style personality. I'm not going to any holiday parties anytime soon, but if I was, I would wear the red or the sequins if I wanted to be a little risky!!! ;) 

Which dress would you wear to your next holiday party?

Enter our Warm The Holidays $200 Target Giftcard giveaway, I'm sure Target has some great holiday party looks to choose from, I love love love Target!!!

Have a wonderful Thursday!!!
Linking up with Style Elixir for Friday's Fab Favorites!
post signature

3 comments

  1. Stopping by from Fab Friday's Link-up! That asymmetrical dress is beautiful, a little out of my price range right now though :) A girl can dream though!

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful, I'm dreaming with you girl!!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for being awesome and being a part of the Grab A Friend link up! Love the dresses you shared.... The asymmetrical one is something that I've not really seen a lot and it looks like a fun outfit choice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

© A CHICAGO MOMMaira Gall