#New Essie Winter 2013 Collection #Nails #Essie #butterlondon

(Photo of Polish credit: Essie.com - collage made by A Chi Mom)


I cannot wait to try these colors!! I get my nails done every other week at a nail salon, but now I'm seriously thinking about doing my own nails. I cannot live without some kind of color on my nails and I absolutely love nail art. I think it would be really fun to do my own nails and change them whenever I want to. I have tried to do my own nails in the past, but I don't have the right tools to perfect my technique. 

I follow Butter London on Instagram they posted a picture of this cool new gift set they have. The Backstage Basics Nail Art Tool kit, I want it!! 
(photo credit: butterlodon.com)

The kit includes: 
Dotting tool- for creating animal prints and dots
Striping Brush- Precision brush for french tip and stripes
Clean up brush- for removing polish on the skin

It's only $18, maybe I can add this to my christmas list this year. We'll see what happens!!!!

Happy Tuesday!!!

post signature

3 comments

  1. I love these colors! I have not tried Essie yet but have always wanted to

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

© A CHICAGO MOMMaira Gall