31 Days of Blogging Challenge - December 1st

With one more month of the YEAR left, I think this is one of the best times to reflect on the past year and work towards new goals and challenges for the New Year. So this month I have decided to join the 31 Days of Blogging Challenge, thanks goes to Jillian at Reshape Your Life! Sharing myself with others is not easy for me, but life is too short, everyday you should step out and try something NEW. 
The story of anyone's life will go way beyond 250 words, with the highs and lows the focal points. In my life the HIGHS are what keeps me stronger today!
I'm a Chicago mommy, been living in Chicago all my life, but born in North Carolina where my Dad was stationed in the U.S. Army. When I was 6 months old we moved to Chicago permanently. Chicago is where I went thru all stages of schooling and even college. High School was the highlight of my life because that is when I was able to work (I worked at the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago) and this is the place I met the love of my life, my now husband. Ironically, we met in Spanish class and he is Puerto Rican! I actually kind of forced him to be my spanish partner so that I could make sure I passed, and I did, of course! My persisting behavior got me an A+ in spanish and a Husband for the future. Winning!!!!! We both went to college and worked hard (him in lending and myself in banking) until eventually getting married in Las Vegas with family by our side. The best day of my life!!! Second best day, when my son was born and third, when my princess was born! I AM SO BLESSED! Now, as a SAHM I get to do what I love, take care of my family and be there for all the most important moments in life. And, I love to blog!!!
255 words
That was really hard to sum up in 250 words, but it was fun. I really hope you enjoyed reading! 
Happy Sunday and Happy Holidays!!!
cwonder.com
post signature

5 comments

  1. That's a sweet story actually, funny thing my brother is Mexican and they put us in the same Spanish class different last names and mothers). He copied off of me in order to past the class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really nice way to write your life in 255 words. I agree. It exceeds the limit when we need to tell our story :) . I loved reading yours. It's funny that you live in Chicago because I love the city. Went there for the summer to get acquainted and I'm hoping to experience more next year. Such a sweet story that you found your hubby in Spanish class. Love really happens unexpectedly. I just started this challenge today because I saw the post on an FB group a couple of days ago. If you'd care to read my post, feel free. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

© A CHICAGO MOMMaira Gall