Etsy Lovin: Week #3 Picks



Thanks for stopping by, Happy Thursday!
post signature

3 comments

  1. OMG, that business card case is SO CUTE! I do not spend nearly enough time on Etsy… (there's a reason for that), but I'm totally going to hop over now :) Thanks, and have a great weekend!

    PS: you live in one of my favorite towns in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter got some of those hair ties for Christmas.. I'm using them more than her! They hold much better than my normal ties, but they get stretched out much faster. Im loving that personalized business card case!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the monogrammed business card case. Visiting from That Friday Blog Hop. Now following via Bloglovin'.
    Barbara @ www.allmylivesnow.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

© A CHICAGO MOMMaira Gall