January Birchbox Reveal

So, I signed up for Birchbox and I'm loving it! I've been signed up for 4 months now, so I decided to start sharing what I got in the new year.

First off, I like Birchbox because it doesn't focus on one particular type of product. Each month you receive all kinds of things like facial products, haircare, makeup and even edible items. If you like to try different products Birchbox is for you!

Here's the details:
1. Beauty Protector | Helps protect against heat damage and add silkiness to your locks.
2. Inika | Mineral Eyeshadow
3. Juicy Couture | Viva La Juicy fragrance sample
4. Nail Rock | Two step system for a disco sparkle mani
5. Burt's Bees | Day Lotion
Have you ever tried any of the items from my JAN. Birchbox? Tell me what you liked.
post signature

3 comments

  1. That is awesome! I just signed up for Julep's box and really love what I got. I will have to also try BirchBox sometime.
    I think you got a lot of great things. And BTW....I'm totally loving this new layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice items :)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4602025/andystyle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

© A CHICAGO MOMMaira Gall