Weekly Wishes #1

Along with my 101 in 1001 days challenge I thought it would be a great idea to participate in Weekly Wishes! Every Monday I will list things that I want to get done for that week and this will also help me complete my 101 in 1001 days.


Week #1 Weekly Wishes


1. Set up ad approval account.


2. Create section on A Chicago Mom for my Etsy Shop.


3. Read 5 chapters of The Social Media Bible.


4. Find at least 1 goal to add to my 101 in 1001 days list (7 away from finishing the list) What a shame, I need a list to help me finish a list!!!


5. Complete Buzz agent Surveys.


What are your wishes/goals for the week?
Share them!
The Nectar Collective
post signature

2 comments

  1. I'm following an extended Social Media course on Friday nights and must say I'm curious about that Social Media Bible. Is it any good? You'll love the weekly wishes. I remember participating for the first time and I was like: ok, we'll give a try and we'll see. It's such a great way to set little goals and work towards them on a weekly pace. To me it also makes my Mondays a little brighter :-)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time I'm hearing about the Social Media Bible! Just looked it up and Amazon and it looks pretty cool, do you like it? Is it helping your social media swag or is it changing how you use social media?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

© A CHICAGO MOMMaira Gall