5 Apps to help improve your blog productivity daily

One minute I want to get a paper planner, the next I'm thinking about crossing over to only tech everything. No paper, all tech!  Every thing we do today involves using technology; Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc..

So, I wanted to share a few apps that help me everyday, these apps are easy to use on the go.

1. Awesome Note (+ To-do/Calendar/Reminder): This app has been around for some time now. It's an all in one life organizer: Notes, Calendar, To-do list, Diary, Reminder, Anniversary reminder, Shopping list, Travel Diaries ... And it also syncs with Evernote.


2. Evernote: A free app that lets you work and save all your notes, voice reminders, captured photos and lists between all your Apple devices. You can email articles and notes directly to Evernote via email. Whenever I'm on the web and searching for inspiration, I email my finds directly to Evernote for later review. 

3. Pages: Pages connects you strictly to pages on Facebook that you manage. You can post information directly to your fans from your business or blog page without having to change from your name personal Facebook profile to you page profile. 



4. Buffer (iPhone): I live my blogging life by this app. Buffer awesome!! Schedule all your posts or important links that you want to share on twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Linkedln with Buffer. You choose the time and it automatically posts your link with a URL shortener and text of your choice. Buffer also gives you the details on how many retweets, favorites, shares and mentions for you tweets.

5. Padgram (iPad): If you love Instagram like me and you also have an iPad then you know that the original instagram app is not iPad friendly. Padgram is the perfect substitute, it's fast and easy to use and you can even download photos directly from Instagram to your iPad. It functions just like the original Instagram app, but with bigger and clearer pictures. You can also upload pictures with padgram via the Instagram app.   


post signature

10 comments

  1. Nice! I'm getting an ipad this week, I'll definitely be using some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had never heard of Buffer. Downloading now, I really need this one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these. I need to download them now! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep seeing Evernote and I know it's time to jump on the bandwagon! I need a better list keeping option.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never used Awesome Note but it looks great! I'm addicted to Buffer too...it's so helpful! Dropping by from the SITS Facebook group!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to download Awesome Note and give it a try. Thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great list! i didn't know about padgram...good one! thanks for rounding these up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great apps! I'm alway typing notes I want to remember in my phone and they are no organized at all. Evernote and Awesome sound like a good solution to my current situation. Thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CeCe,
    You are so awesome and I should know!!!!! I loves these tips and have downloaded several myself! Thanks for keeping me in the know with new and current information! YOU ROCK!
    Shari
    My Daily Threadz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, I'm glad you found some of them useful! You rock :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!

© A CHICAGO MOMMaira Gall