BzzAgent Review: Fiber One Meal Bars

THE PRODUCT AND WHAT IT CLAIMS TO DO: Fiber One meal bars help pack in some needed nutrients: fiber and protein on the go. Each Fiber One Meal Bar packs 10g of protein, 9g of fiber and 40–60% less sugar* — making every delicious bite count. Fiber One meal bars also come in three flavors: Chocolate Peanut Butter, Strawberry Greek Yogurt and Dark Chocolate Almond.
WHAT I LIKE: The idea of getting those very important nutrients in one meal bar was very appealing to me. I'm a mother of two and sadly I focus more on their meals and making sure they get the nutrients that they need. And I spend little time thinking about this for myself, sometimes I rarely have time to even eat at all. Yes, I know, this is bad! Meal bars are a quick and easy way to get something in my stomach while blogging or playing with my kids. 
RECOMMENDATIONS: The idea of a meal bar is something that would attract my attention at first glance, and a meal bar with nutrients to add to your diet, also an added bonus. For some, those things are important, but for me taste is KING. I tried the Strawberry Greek Yogurt meal bar. Fiber One meal bars didn't quite make the grade for me only because taste is everything for me and I didn't like the taste of these meal bars. These meal bars are not for everyone, it depends on what your intentions are for your diet. But, guess what! My husband loved them, he said they tasted better then other leading brands and his favorite is the Chocolate Peanut Butter. He takes them with him on the way to work in the morning and he says it keeps his stomach from growling for the first few hours at work.  I was so surprised that he like them, he is one picky guy. But, that just goes to show that they are not for everyone but are for someone. 

WHERE TO BUY IT: At your local grocery store in the nutrition or pharmacy aisle near wellness bars and weight management products. The suggested retail price is $5.49 per box.

Disclosure: BzzAgent provided me with free full size products of Fiber One Meal Bars to try and tell my readers. However, all opinions expressed here are my own and very genuine.
post signature

1 comment

Thanks for stopping by!

© A CHICAGO MOMMaira Gall