4 Mac APPS TO HELP IMPROVE YOUR BLOG PRODUCTIVITY DAILY


1. 1Checker (FREE): I would say this is the best FREE grammar checker that I have found so far. It checks your work and gives you suggestions to improve your work. Every blogging needs this app.
 
2. Evernote (FREE): A free app that lets you work and save all your notes, voice reminders, captured photos and lists between all your Apple devices. You can email articles and notes directly to Evernote via email. Whenever I'm on the web and searching for inspiration, I email my finds directly to Evernote for later review. This app functions exactly as the mobile apps.


3. The Journalist (FREE): A great note taking app, got an great idea add it.

4. Durations (FREE): A time tracking app that every mommy and blogger needs if you want to manage your time better. Just writing this post took me 30 minutes with all the interruptions. Hopefully I can manage my time better tomorrow. 
What are your fave productivity apps for your Mac?
post signature

4 comments

  1. Hi Ce Ce thanks for the helpful app recommendations! Two of my favorite apps are Watermark Pro (watermarks for images) and CollageFactory (watermarks, text and collaging images). Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evernote is one of my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried ever note yet but most bloggers are raving about it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

© A CHICAGO MOMMaira Gall