5 Photo Editing Apps for Bloggers

Sometimes you have to blog and share photos on the go. Here are a few photo editing apps that I just love and I'm sure you will too! 

1. Fotor (FREE): I use this app a lot to take photos of my bracelets for my Etsy shop. I like it because it has tons of features and it has a camera light that stays on as you take pictures of your products. I'm not a photographer but I like the way my product pictures come out. 

2. LayerPic ($0.99): If you're familiar with Adobe Photoshop then you've heard of the term layers in regards to photo editing. This app allows you to add multiple photos to one photo or cut something out of a photo and add it to another. This app is as close as you will get to Adobe Photoshop editing on your phone in my opinion. 

3. PopAGraph (FREE): Have you ever seen pictures on social media that have color and Black & White, well this app can do that and much more. This app has a whooping 36 filters. #nofilter yea right!  I just discover this app and I love it!! 

4. Eraser (FREE): If you simply want to remove something from a photo and place it somewhere else like (Pages, Keynote etc..). 

5. Rhonna ($1.99): This is the perfect app to make you photos pretty. It has great filters, pretty fonts and frames. You can even print out your photos with great resolution. 

These are all apps that I love. Do you have any favorite photo editing apps to share?

17 comments

  1. Very helpful post since majority of my blog pictures come from my phone. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been playing around with Fotor for a bit now but did not know it was an app as well! That's awesome. I have only used it on the laptop. I will surely check that out and download it. And I want to play around with the others you mentioned cause I haven't heard of them before.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tips! I really want to get better about taking pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for these! I will be downloading these immediately! I'm still trying to figure out the complicated stuff (a.k.a. everything!) on photoshop, so I'd love to find an app that could save me some time! #SITSSharefest

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always looking for new apps! These are great! I have seen many of these cool effects on pictures and I wondered how people were creating them. Thank you! I found your blog through #SITSSharefest. I will definitely be coming back to check out more of your post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! I need to step up my photo editing. This was really helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found you on #SITSSharefest. I use Fotor too, but on the desktop. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never heard of Fotor and PopAGraph, so now I am downloading and adding to my Photography file of apps on my phone. Thanks! Found you via #SITSSharefest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for sharing this. Found your blog through a post on the SITS FB page. Cheers!

    Kelly
    www.alovelylifeindeed.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow I never heard of any of these apps! I will have to get the free ones...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a blogger and that's why here provided 5 photo editing apps for blogger would be sound handy for me and I would like to use these 5 photo editing apps. Thanks mate :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank for sharing these tips. I have been looking for some apps that will work for my blog. Considering most of the pictures are from my phone. Once again thanks! This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never heard of any of these, but I'm going to check out at least a few, if not all. I'm currently loving Photofy. It's a creator and editor - great for bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great article. This apps are very useful. Thank you so much for sharing.
    clipping path services

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am overwhelmed by your post with such a nice topic. Usually I visit your blogs and get updated through the information you include but today’s blog would be the most appreciable. Well done! buy photoshop actions

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like to use Snapseed 2.0 or https://macphun.com/ on my Macbook, it is an excellent photo editor. Its scope is even closer to the capabilities of the known graphics packages.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

© A CHICAGO MOMMaira Gall