8 Easter Bunny Crafts for Kids

I'm on the search for some cool Easter crafts for my kids and I to try. First on the list - cute easter bunny crafts.

Brown Easter Bunny (via: nurturestore)

Bunny Cup (via sheknows.com)

Easter Bunny Basket (via: lushhome.com)

Little Q Tip Bunny (via: makeandtakes.com)

Envelope Easter Bunny (via: twigglemagazine.com)

Bunny Masks (via: babyccino.com)

Envelope Bunnies (via: marthastewart.com)

Mickey Easter Egg (via: spoonful.com)
Do you have any cool Easter crafts to share? Leave a link i comments so I can check it out.
post signature

5 comments

  1. These are all so cute but that Q-Tip Easter bunny is adorable! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, I love the bunny envelopes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Mickey Easter Egg. So darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such cute ideas, I'm defnitely going to have to do some with my girls soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

© A CHICAGO MOMMaira Gall