Mood Board #1: Color Crush: Finding my Passion


So, I decided to follow my dreams of becoming a graphic designer. I want to first start with blogs and work my way up to: websites, print and other content management systems. This is something that I have been dreaming of for five years now and I finally decided to jump right in. Jumping into it is really keeping my busy (along with the kids) and I am obsessed with studying. 

I've been blogging for about 5 years and over that time I've learned a few things here and there on how to make minor changes to my blog layout and appearance. And I have also spent $ dollars on purchasing blog templates and every time I think "Why can't I do this for my self?" I absolutely love seeing new blog designs. I could search the web all day for them. But, now in 2014 I believe that it is about time to start creating my own passion.

I've been studying CSS, HTML and working on my Photoshop skills. And, I have really got a lot of pleasure in learning something new, it gets me excited! That's how I know that this is my passion. I love searching Instagram and Pinterest for beautiful photos. They are my inspiration for colors and designs. So in my efforts to master Photoshop I wanted to share my visuals via Mood boards.

The quality of my mood boards should get better as I learn more about Photoshop. Nonetheless, for now I'm having a ton of fun making them. 
Source (1, 2, 3, 4)


XO,
post signature

5 comments

  1. I think that's wonderful! Go for it. Graphic design is booming and I bet you would be great at it. I love photoshop, though I'm very skilled more in Illustrator. That's my fav program to use. I can't wait to see more of your styles and designs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Rebecca, I can't wait to get into Illustrator!!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on finding your passion. Love the mood board, it's very rich and eye catching. Have a lovely weekend!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You have a great weekend too!!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!

© A CHICAGO MOMMaira Gall