7 Smoothies for Kids that don't like fruits and veggies


I recently started making smoothies for my kids, husband and I mostly because my kids don't like to eat veggies, now they will eat some fruit, but I couldn't get them to eat spinach to save my life. When  deciding what type of smoothies to make I wanted to choose ingredients that had natural sweeteners. So I just put together a little concoction that has the regular ingredients for smoothies, but that also works for us and the kids love them. I make my smoothies with kale, spinach, strawberries, blueberry, bananas, greek yogurt, almond milk or lactose free milk and honey. Majority of the ingredients are sweet, so I only have to put a little honey and you can't even taste the greens at all. 
Checkout this list of smoothies that would also be good for picky eaters:

Protein Smoothie (via: Gymgabblog)

Green Smoothie (via: familysponge

Vanilla Blueberry Almond Smoothie Cups (via: Inspirededibles)

Raspberry Smoothie (via: Call Me Fudge)

Blueberry Spinach Smoothie (via: Alaska From Scratch)

Blackberry Coconut Smoothie (via: Scaling Back)

Strawberry Orange Smoothies (via: tablespoon)


XO,
post signature

1 comment

Thanks for stopping by!

© A CHICAGO MOMMaira Gall