Link Love #1


I love this article on How to Choose a Blog Name. I'm not looking for a new blog name, but I think this can apply to any new business venture. 

If your a nail fanatic then you will love Just Another Mani Monday host every week by Rebecca.

If you have a blog and is interested in earning a little cash to improve your blog. Read- Do you have paid programming (sponsored posts) on your blog?

I'm so in love with these new Easter Inspired bracelets newly added to my shop Jayla Jolie Jewelry.

I'm currently working on opening a graphic design business and one of the most important subjects is Branding. I want to do everything from portfolio websites to logos. In my research I found this great article:What Your Company Logo Says About You Brand.

XO,
post signature  

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

© A CHICAGO MOMMaira Gall