The Liebster Award

I'm so happy say that I've been nominated for a Liebster Ward! Thanks go to This Ole Mom for nominating me. Over the past few weeks we've chatted a little and she has a really great blog. So thanks again Kim!!!

What is the Liebster Awards? It’s an award for blogs with 200 followers or less  on Bloglovin and/or other Social Media platforms.

And also a great way to discover new blogs and give recognition to blogs you enjoy reading.

 I don't completely meet the criteria but I was chosen anyway, thanks Kim! In my opinion no matter the amount of readers a blog has its always great to share some blog love when you can. If you don't pass this along I won't be offended, I just wanted to let you know I appreciate your blog and what you share. If you do choose to participate here are the rules to keep it fun for everyone.

The Rules: 
1.Thank and link back to the blogger that nominated you.

2. Answer the 11 questions in your post.
 
3. Pick 11 blogs with less than 200 followers on Bloglovin.

4.Think of 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate and comment on one of their posts to let them know you nominated them.  

Here are the questions I answered for Kim @ This Ole Mom:

1. How long have you been blogging? On and off for about 5 years different blogs

2. What's your favorite dessert? Pound cake

3. If you won an all expense paid vacation for yourself and your family, and you were able to pick the destination, where would you go?  Disney World

4. What's your favorite Holiday? Christmas always excited for my kids

5. Your favorite color? PINK

6. What is your favorite Movie? Beaches

7. Where's  your favorite place to shop for yourself? Target 

8. Do you have pets? How many ? What kind  and their names ? No Pets, but I have 2 kids and they keep me very busy

9. What's your favorite beverage? Lemonade

10. Do you have a favorite restaurant to eat at? Name of the place? Weber Grill, I love BBQ

11. Name one thing you look forward doing during the summer? Taking the kids to the beach

Here are my nominees (in no particular order) for the Liebster Awards. 

1. Keizra @ 27th + Luxe
2. Kim @ This Ole Mom
3. Tanya @ Mom's Small Victories
4. Tanay @This Girl and the World
5. Natasha @ Epic Mommy Adventures
6. Rebecca @ XoXo Rebecca
7. Courtney @ Crafts by Courtney
8. Alisha @ The Alisha Nicole
9. Rekita @ Rekita Nicole
10. Jen @ Driftwood Gardens
11. Kakers @ Kakers in Wonderland

 11 Questions for my Nominees
1. How long have you been blogging? 
2. What's your favorite dessert? 
3. What is your favorite blog to read? 
4. What is gadget you can't live without?
5. Your favorite color? 
6. What is your favorite Movie? 
7. What is your favorite Social media platform?
8. Where do you go to get some quiet time and blog? 
9. What's your favorite food?
10. Do you have a favorite restaurant to eat at? Name of the place? 
11. Name one thing you look forward doing during the summer? 

Congrats to all the nominees and thanks again, Kim!!!
post signature

1 comment

  1. Now I want a pound cake, seriously that is some yumminess! I think I just drooled. lol.

    You're just too sweet! Thank you :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

© A CHICAGO MOMMaira Gall