Review: Tools4Wisdom Weekly Planner

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

The Product: Tools4Wisdom 2014 Weekly Planner: A daily, weekly, monthly and yearly Planner.
 
What it claims to do: Tools4Wisdom's weekly planner covers all your scheduling and tasks throughout the year and also includes features to improve your productivity. 
These additional features include:
Yearly Objectives-
  1. Professional Goals & Ideas that can be listed in categories top and medium
  2. Purpose Driven Yearly Goals where you can list what steps are needed to be taken to achieve them
  3. Milestones to achieve goals and key success factors
  4. List main objective to achieve the goals
Weekly Objectives-
  1. Monthly priority lists sectioned in personal growth and work related
  2. Major outcomes for the week
  3. Creative ideas for the week
How it looks: The Tools4Wisdom planner is 8.5 X 11" A5, spiral bind, soft cover planner. 

What I like: I like that there is space to write goals and inspiration for the week, most planners lack that. As a mom and a new entrepreneur it is very important for me to have space to list my goals and also be able to create a map of how to achieve them. 
 
Recommendations: I'm a paper, notebook and planner addict! Not only is the content inside the planner important, but the look on the outside is also important. Tools4Wisdom's weekly planner has a soft cover with a thin plastic cover, I would prefer a hard cover to increase the longevity of the planner. I'm a mom with 2 kids, my planners are thrown and toss everywhere, which results in needing a new planner before the year is over, NOT GOOD. I think the look of Tools4Wisdom's planner is very generic. Depending on the user, this planner might not appeal to everyone. However, I think the Tools4Wisdom planner is a great weekly planner for a goal oriented person. The more detailed you can get in planning your goals the more you can get accomplish.
 
Where you can buy it: Tools4Wisdom Weekly Planner can be purchase on Amazon for $22.95

Contact Tools4Wisdom: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube

What is your favorite weekly planner?

XO,
post signature
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

© A CHICAGO MOMMaira Gall