9 Things to try This Month (May)

New weekly post alert: Things to try this month! This monthly column will feature cool products new and old that we need to try. This is more of a wish list for myself, and hopefully it serves as and inspiration piece for you. And yes, I know the month is almost over! The good thing is that you will get another list soon!!!

1. Frozen Yogurt FroYo with Yogurt Proteins Cooling Body Wash
2. Essie Nail Polish "roarrrrange"
3. Tassel Bracelet
4. Eyeliner
5. Keep App
6. The Best Sangria
7. Fork Dandelion Craft
8. Side French Braid
9. Blog Inc.
P.S. I have Blog Inc. and it is a great read!
XO,
post signature

2 comments

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my craft! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog via the Weekday Mixer! I followed you on Facebook. I am now downloading Keep to try!

    Karenszilli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

© A CHICAGO MOMMaira Gall