App of the Week #1: EventSeeker

Eventseeker is your personalized event service with a focus on minimizing search and maximizing discovery. Find events in your area based off your own interests for the day. 



And if you connect your social media accounts they tap into your social, music and device libraries to find artists, teams, comedians and interests that are used to provide relevant alerts and recommendations on events in your area.

 I love that this app has sections for event types. The only event I would be looking for are family events. In the images above I show you a screenshot from my iPhone with the family events for Sat. July 5th. This app tells me what's going on at the local museums near me. 

Great app to have when you don't know what to with the kids for the day!

~Xo, Ce Ce

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

© A CHICAGO MOMMaira Gall