HERE'S WHAT: I'M OBSESSED WITH AND NERVOUS ABOUT THIS WEEK


Shorts and Blazer via the college prepster - I'm in love with this color combo! Looking at this and thinking about my next blog design.

Nautical Sneaker via Bucketfeet -  Love the pattern in this shoes!

Precisely White Dress via Three Floor Fashion - So, I play this game on my iPad called Covet Fashion, it's a fashion game for fashion lovers that use real designer pieces to dress your models. I saw the structure pieces in Three Floor Fashion line and fell in love with them! I had to find them on Instagram to follow.  Also, if you play let's connect so we can borrow from each other!

Homeschool - We will be starting a new chapter in our lives this September, my son will be starting Kindergarten. Which also means I will be starting Kindergarten too!  You can read a little more about why we decided to homeschool in my article: Homeschooling 101:What, When, Where, and Why? I'm nervous because my son's education is partly in my hands. The upside is that we're enrolled in K12.com who are also partnered with Chicago Virtual Charter School, so my son will get 1 day of instructional classroom time and activities outside of our home weekly. But, I still have so much work to do and I received 3 boxes from K12 with all of his lessons for the year! Talk about overload!!! 

Please wish me luck and share any homeschool tips you may have for me!


XO,
post signature

3 comments

  1. I love love love the sneakers, so cute!

    Mandy
    http://bunnygirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Pinned. I'm always impressed with your posts. Please join us tonight at 7 pm. I can't wait to see what you have been working on! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with kindergarten! Pinned. Hugs! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

© A CHICAGO MOMMaira Gall