Here's WHAT: I'm Obsessed with This WEEK



"Bloggers who make money" Are They Sell Outs? via Wonder Forest: Design Your Life - Blogging has transform over the years from online journaling to a big time money maker! Blogs are read daily by people all over the world. There is a blog for virtually anything: freebies blogs, sport blogs, gossip blogs, creative blogs and much much more. People are sharing a wealth of information online and I am one of those people that happen to believe they SHOULD be paid. Why not? Are bloggers that make money sell outs?

2015 Simplified Planner Daily Edition via Emily Ley - With so many planners out on the market, its really hard to decide which one is the best. This planner is pretty cute and it's pink!  What planner do you use to organize your life?

Mini Lemon Oreo Cheesecake via A Night Owl Blog - This look so good, this is the first time I saw something like this and I am so obsessed! During the holidays I like to make lemon cheesecake, this year I need to change it up with these yummy portable treats. 

post signature

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

© A CHICAGO MOMMaira Gall