INSPIRATION: 6 DIY DIPPED IN GOLD PROJECTS

 Gold Dipped Balloons (via Ballontime)
Gold Dipped Feathers (via Style me Pretty)
Gold Mugs (via Garland of Grace Blog)
Gold Dipped Vases (via 100layercake)
Gold Dipped Notebooks (via eat drink chic)
Gold Dipped Macaroons (via Sweet Style Blog)

These ideas are perfect for gold lovers! I would love to see more gold dipped office supplies and notebooks. Do you have any go to gold dipped projects that you can share? We would love to see! I could feature your ideas on the blog :) 
 
Graphics courtesy of my design blog Color Crush Creative!
post signature

1 comment

  1. This looks so amazing! Pinned. Thank you for being a part of our party. I hope to see you tonight at 7 pm. We love partying with you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

© A CHICAGO MOMMaira Gall