9 Notebooks to Organize Your Thoughts and Blogging Notes


Minnie Mouse Moleskine | Personalized Diagonal Stripe Notebook | Pink Chevron Notebook | Kate Spade New York Notebook | Dear Life, Bring it Personalized Notebook | Mint Medium Soft Cover Notebook | Shine Bright Like a Diamond Notebook | Strawberry Notebook | I Can, I Will Notebook

A great notebook will have you taking notes all day, well at least for me! I'm a paper freak!! 

These are some of the cutest notebooks. What is your favorite notebook? Or, Who makes your fave notebook?
post signature

4 comments

  1. I am a notebook and ink pen hoarder. I have them scattered all through the house. To me the notebook and the pen used in it are major factors. I cannot handle composition notebooks because they don't fold over well and I am a huge flip the page tuck it under and start on the next page writer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, me too, I can never have enough notebooks and pens! It makes me feel good!!

      Delete
  2. I have such an addiction to stationary! These all appeal to me lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And now I'm drooling...I love, love, love stationary! These are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

© A CHICAGO MOMMaira Gall