List of FREE Halloween Coloring Pages for Kids


Nick Jr. Halloween Pack 
Halloween Coloring Pages via Fun N Free Halloween
Crayola Halloween Coloring Pages via Crayola
Halloween Coloring Pages via She Knows
Sesame Street October Coloring Pages via Parenting
Disney Halloween Activity Page via Disney Family
Halloween Coloring Pages via Snapfish
Hello Kitty Coloring Pages via Daily Coloring Pages

While looking for some cute halloween activities for my 3 year old while my kindergartener is doing his schoolwork. I found these cool Halloween printables starring some of our kids favorite characters from TV.
post signature

1 comment

  1. I think my nephews will enjoy these! Thank you for co-hosting! Linking up for the very first time! www.thepaintedtableboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

© A CHICAGO MOMMaira Gall