Etsy Lovin: Support Small Businesses - Shop Etsy For Kids This Christmas


Let's support small businesses this Christmas and everyday going forward by shopping small. The impact your purchases make on small businesses big or small, is greatly appreciated. One sale can make a significant difference to hard working small business owners, because to them it means they are doing something right! 

Etsy is one of the first places I go to when I want something unique, homemade and homegrown! 
Today, I'm sharing cute Etsy finds for kids and of course sharing little girls bracelets from my own Etsy shop!
Pave Glass Pearl Bracelet for Little Girls Jayla Jolie Jewelry (USE CODE: ACHIMOM5 Save 10% expires 12/8) | Organic Baby leggings | Engraved Wooden Guitar | Personalized Children's Book | Big Bad Bro Tee | Personalized Rag Doll | Retro Baby Shoes
Etsy Lovin is a section of this blog that I haven't done in a while, but plan to starting sharing awesome Etsy finds monthly.  You can also stay updated with Etsy Lovin via Twitter and Instagram
What are some of your favorite Etsy shop?
post signature

4 comments

  1. I love love love etsy and I love all these picks you chose. These are so cute and so creative. Etsy surely has some amazing talented people there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love me some Etsy!! I bought several gifts for people throughout the year from there. Very exciting to support small businesses. http://sweetmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

© A CHICAGO MOMMaira Gall