Chic Pixels // Featured Blog Design : My Daily Threadz

As I said in my New Year, New Look post, I started Chic Pixels in 2014 and so far it's going at a great pace for me and everything I already have going on in my life! :)

So, today I'm sharing a custom blog design I did for My Daily Threadz. It was such a pleasure to work on this blog, because this blogger has so much style and she inspires me with all of her beautiful work! From the jump we were on the same page when it came to the design direction and that is so important when working with new clients. She wanted a clean, sleek blog design that matched her style and incorporated her love for sewing.




Blog Features:

  • Fixed Navigation with social media icons embedded
  • Custom blog header
  • Custom home page
  • Share buttons at the bottom of each post
  • Custom read more button
  • Custom blog button
This was such a great project for me to work on!

My Etsy shop is open now and I'm taking on 1 custom blog design each week, plus I have a couple of cute pre made blogger designs ready to purchase now! Pre made blogger design prices range from $15 to $30 and if you shop NOW you can save $5 off one of my $30 pre made blogger designs. Use code: ACHIMOM1 expires (1/31)

Thanks for stopping by! Don't miss Friday's post, I'm sharing some of my fave Instagram accounts!


xoxo, Ce Ce





















3 comments

  1. You did great! I love your blog design too. I'm still learning basics to fix up my own :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ce Ce,

    Let me start by saying you are FANTABULOUS! Working with you was such a great experience and you did an amazing job on my blog!! Not only did you get me from the jump but you taught me about sliders and other elements of blog design that I had no idea of how to do. I am a customer for life and I will tell everyone interested in blogging and changing up the look of their blogs to send their business your way. GET READY we are not done yet I have quarterly projects in mind just for you so get ready for the late night emails!LOLL
    BIG HUGS
    Shari Williams
    My Daily Threads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so much, Shari!! I'm looking forward to our next project!!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!

© A CHICAGO MOMMaira Gall