WHO TO FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM // FASHION LIFESTYLE BLOGGERS

Instagram is my FAVE social media platform, its a visual person's playground! I'm on Instagram like it's my part time job. And I have found so many beautiful pages to follow and most of them are bloggers and people like me and you! These pages are not always selling something, but sharing their everyday lives through the lens of a camera (or iPhone). Check out some of my fave fashion and lifestyle Instagram accounts:


















































What other Fashion and Lifestyle Instagram pages can we add to this list?


Have a great weekend!!

xoxo, Ce Ce

1 comment

  1. I have really only just started using Instagram for Sim's Life but am getting into it more now - thank you for the hints of who to follow! :) Coming over from the Turn It Up Tuesday blog hop - Sim x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

© A CHICAGO MOMMaira Gall