WHO TO FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM // FOR THE LOVE OF STATIONARY

My Who To Follow posts are becoming pretty popular here on the blog, so I think I need to make this a must read weekly!

This week I am featuring some of my favorite stationary Instagram accounts. They post beautiful pictures and have a variety of stationary items to offer. You would also be surprise by one of picks on my list (you would have never thought of this particular store to have stationary), well I didn't, maybe I've been sleep for the past decade!!









@maydesigns // @bonniejoymarie // @heartandarrowdesign // @emilyley // @katespadeny // @thecontainerstore // @sugarpaperla // @idiehdesign
















What are your fave stationary items and where can we find them?

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

© A CHICAGO MOMMaira Gall