10 Creative Easter Basket Ideas for Kids

Easter is right around the corner and I never ever buy store made Easter basket for my kids. I love personalizing their baskets to match each of their own personalities. So for me that means buying Monster High dolls and Nascar Cars or Monster Trucks.  But, here are some other wonderful ideas for Easter baskets I'm sure you are going to love! 


Great idea for a smaller scale basket if you don't want to over do it! Cute and Quick Easter gift via Cordinations

Edible Easter Basket via Delish

Edible Chocolate Easter Basket via Wants and Wishes

This is so CUTE, I've never seen anything like it! Edible Easter Basket via One Good Thing

Non-Candy Easter Basket via Creatively Christy

Easter Basket Party Favors via Caramel Potatoes

Personalized Eater Baskets via Real Life Real, Real Estates

Baby Easter Basket via Jennifer Perkins

Easter Basket for Women via M-Magizine

Easter Basket for Him via Room to Inspire

What ideas do you have for cute Easter Baskets? 

1 comment

Thanks for stopping by!

© A CHICAGO MOMMaira Gall