INSPIRATION // 5 things to try this month

  1. When was the last time you visited a new blog? Jump on Bloglovin and find a new blog to read!
  2. Create something new, make some new artwork to put up in your house. Here's a great list of ideas, I'm sure you will love
  3. Read a new book, have you heard of the app Scribd? Scribd is a book service that has thousands of books from all genres. Its $8.99 a month, but you can sign up for a free 30 day trial.
  4. Get a head start on planning for the next month, it's never too early!
  5. Organize your Kitchen

What are you doing new this month?

1 comment

  1. Great list! I am planning to use my Epic blog planner in May too. I really wanted to sit with it and read through before I jumped to use it.

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

© A CHICAGO MOMMaira Gall