Panda Planner Review


Disclosure: Panda Planner provided me with the Panda Planner in exchange for a product review. However, all opinions expressed here and anywhere else on this blog are my own. 
Did you know that I'm paper and planner obsessed? I love and have to have all things pretty paper. So when I had the chance to review Panda Planner I was super excited!

Panda Planner

Panda Planner's layout and design is based on leading scientific studies that are proven to increase productivity & happiness. It's unique system is supposed to help you achieve your goals faster. And with non-dated pages no more wasted pages in your planner!

Features and Benefits:
Non-dated Year Planner 
Hardcover
Plenty of writing space
3 different views (monthly, weekly, daily)
Eco-Friendly
Helps you focus on important tasks
Come with 6 FREE ebooks to help improve productivity

Inside the planner
240 Pages, Expandable Inner Pocket, Two Bookmarks 
6 Months in Monthly Section
20 Weeks in the Weekly Section 
91 Days in the Daily Section - Depending on your usage, the planner should last between 3-6 months
Pros 
If you switch between planners throughout the year like me than a non-dated planner is essential. The hardcover is also another awesome feature to protect the pages of the planner from bending. The paper quality was pretty good, provided that in the process of shipment I was informed that the paper quality was not the paper that is usually in the planners. I really liked the paper quality in the planner that I received, no bleed through with my fave Papermate flair pens, the paper is better than most expensive planners on the market today. So if it gets better than that. This planner is heading in the right direction! 
Cons
Because I have a love for pretty paper, my only negative would be not having enough pretty options (colors and designs) for the planner girl that loves all things pink and glam. This style of planner would appeal to a person that focuses more on functionality and less on design. 
Interested in the Panda Planner, you can get more information and purchase it at Amazon.

DISCLOSURE & PRIVACY POLICY

2 comments

  1. i love the planner, i just got into really planning, i find it so relaxing and making you think at the same time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Planning makes me feel good about the week and keeps me on track. There are tons of planners out to choose from, that's the hardest part about planning, choosing a planner!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!

© A CHICAGO MOMMaira Gall