New Year, New You: 15 Post-Holiday Healthy Smoothie Recipes

It's a NEW YEAR and its time for me to start choosing to eat better in 2016. We probably all say this, but for me it is absolutely necessary. Smoothies have always to me, been a fun way to get the needed fruit and veggie intake daily. So I've been on the search for some fresh and new smoothie ideas, that way I don't fall off the wagon too soon. Here are some new ACM smoothie finds that I have to share and try :-)
Creamy Avocado Kale Smoothie from My Modern Cookery
Berry Beet Smoothies from Foxes Love Lemons
Healthy Blueberry Muffin Smoothie from Baking Ginger
Stress Buster Orange Smoothie from Simple Healthy Kitchen
Raspberry Lime Smoothie from Deliciously Sprinkled
Mixed Berry Smoothie from Gal On A Mission
Carrot Cake Smoothie from Gimme Some Oven
Anti-Inflammatory Blueberry Smoothie from Be Whole Be You
Banana Mango Smoothie from Family Fresh Meals
Pineapple Avocado Green Smoothie from Natasha's Kitchen
Breakfast Energy Smoothie from Deliciously Sprinkled
Cranberry Pomegranate Smoothie from Crunchy Creamy Sweet 
Superfood Pumpkin Pie Green Vegan Smoothie from Root and Revel
Green Smoothie from A Tasty Love Story
Master Immunity Boosting Smoothie from The Awesome Green
I hope you will enjoy these yummys! More New Year, New You posts coming soon...
Thanks for stopping by :)
DISCLOSURE & PRIVACY POLICY

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

© A CHICAGO MOMMaira Gall