Spring Clean with a Multi Surface Cleaner #SCJMessyMoments @Walmart

Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Pledge® and Acorn Influence. However, all opinions expressed here and anywhere else on this blog are my own.
It's that time of year "Spring Break" which also means spring vacations or (for most) spring-cleaning! And while most of us have a huge focus on deep cleaning around the house during this time, Pledge® Multi Surface Antibacterial Everyday Cleaner is the product to use for quick and easy clean up everyday.
(Clean up in the kids room made so much easier)
It's that time of year "Spring Break" which also means spring vacations or (for most) spring-cleaning! And while most of us have a huge focus on deep cleaning around the house during this time, Pledge® Multi Surface Antibacterial Everyday Cleaner is the product to use for quick and easy clean up everyday.

Pledge® Multi Surface Antibacterial Everyday Cleaner can be used to clean multiple surfaces like: metal, finished wood, electronics and more. And not only does Pledge® Multi Surface Antibacterial Everyday Cleaner just clean, it is a 2 in 1 cleaner and disinfectant. You can depend on it to kill 99.9% of germs, including the flu virus (kids spread the most germs). Instead of using 2 or 3 different cleaning products to combat dirt and germs. Pledge® Multi Surface Antibacterial Everyday Cleaner makes my job easier with just one bottle.

One of the biggest problem areas in the house is our electronics, like all of them!

 (I use this thing everyday for everything, it had been splashed with paint, sneezes, and more)


                                         (Although these get used everyday the dust accumulates fast)
As you can see most of the furniture in my house is dark, so you can see that dust clearly. I need to wipe down the electronics every 2 days because I like my surfaces to look shiny and new. Pledge® Multi Surface Antibacterial Everyday Cleaner makes my job so much easier and I feel better knowing that it's a real clean (germs be gone). Using this product to wipe down different surfaces is pretty awesome! No matter what surface you wipe there is no sticky or greasy residue left behind and it's shiny and clean after.

Pledge® brand products are the products that I've used for years to dust the surfaces in my house, I depend on it. And with Pledge® Multi Surface Antibacterial Everyday Cleaner I can clean, dust, and disinfect all with just one bottle. It's so convenient to walk around the house with one bottle and clean just about everything in my house, everyday. 

Where do I shop for my cleaning supplies? Walmart, of course! Not only are the best prices at Walmart, but everything you need is so easy to find. You can find Pledge® Multi Surface Antibacterial Everyday Cleaner and other cleaning essentials in the Home Cleaning aisle of your local Walmart.

What are some of your cleaning "Hacks" for spring cleaning?

FOLLOW ME: Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
DISCLOSURE & PRIVACY POLICY

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

© A CHICAGO MOMMaira Gall